Saturday, January 14, 2017

Thank You, Friend!

Friend. The idea of having friend makes me already uncomfortable. As far as I can remember, I do not have many friends since like I was in school. I always end up hurt in the end. It is because of the trust issues. Sure I do have a couple of friends but they are more like sisters to me.

My life principle is that once you are my friend, I trust you so much that I would not even dare to badmouth you behind your back and I always only tell the truth to you. Therefore, I expect the same in return. However, these people stabbed me in the back and only God knows how hurt I was, and still am. It is such a bitter and painful memories.

This makes me becomes paranoid and I always tell myself over and over again that people I can trust in this whole world is just my family members.

Every cloud has a silver lining. I thought that I will never get a true friend anymore as they say it will become more difficult to find one as you grow older. I do not expect he will become one of the main important character in my life at first.

Did I just say he?

Yes, he is a guy.

What's wrong with that? Some people argue that a man and a woman could not become friend. And well, I think that is not true. I think if people with different gender befriend, they can be mutually beneficial to each other.

Its like you can know something from different views and points. Surely, men's brains and women's brains do differ in some ways.

But one of the main hurdle is "can men and women be just friends? " Such a typical, stereotype question isn't?

I have my own way to overcome which is I clearly draw the line between friend and lover (or potential boyfriend or whatever) at the beginning of our friendship. It works for any other guy in my life too fyi. It's because I don't want to kinda mix them.

Anyway, back to the story. actually he is my classmate and naturally we become close. I do not remember how we became close but if I remember correctly, in the beginning he is the one that always help me whenever there is lab sessions.

Lab sessions. Practical. Sighhhh, Whenever I think about it, I feel anxious and uneasy. Mainly it is because I am not that competent and such a weak human being. On top of that, not to be mention I am a little grumpy about everything in my life. Yes, I admit I have to correct my behaviour before it worsen.

But anyhow, I am so lucky to have him as a friend, I mean I really hit the jackpot in my life this time.

And today I would like to express my gratefulness to you for so many things in my life.

#1. Thank you for being patience with me. This is the most thing I want to be thank you for. Thank you so much for being patience with me. I know somehow I am the most annoying creature in this whole universe that most of the people could not stand with me. Even sometimes you lose your patience with me, I understand most of the time is because of my own faults. So sorrrryyyyy.

#2. Thank you for always giving me the extra push I need - You know that I always being weak and acts so fragile. Thank you for telling me to be strong in my life. You are the person that truly inspire me to be strong, as what I observe you are always strong even you are facing so many obstacles in your life and how you can be so independent by handling things on your own.

#3. Thank you for telling me the truth. Thank you for being honest and not sugarcoat the truth even the truth is so bitter to accept, Besides, you are not being a fake friend to me made me realize that you are a very worthy and valuable friend to keep.

#4. Thank you for accepting me just the way I am.  I know I am being far from a perfect human and good friend but you accept me just the way I am even though you have seen my flaws.

#5. Thank you for being there through good times and bad. You stick with me through good and bad times make feel the luckiest person in the Earth to have such a good friend. I must have done good in my life that the God grant me a good friend like you, how lucky I am!

#6. Thank you for encouraging me when I stumble. You always encourage me whenever I think I am such a failure and I really appreciate when you are giving me the constructive criticism that I need.

#7. And most of all thank you for being YOU.

I can continue to list of the things that I grateful with but frankly speaking, no way I can pay back what you have done good to me. I feel very sorry towards you if I become a jerk and selfish person. I sincerely apologizes. 😢

I know this post is so cheesy that will make you cringe and laugh over but I want you to know how I feel because sometimes I fail to express my gratitude to you.

And I promise from now and onward, I hope that I can also become a good friend to you, and can help you are in need. Even someday we are not being good and close like we are used to be, I want you to know that I always pray for you even from afar.

I want to wish you a very happy birthday! You are already turns 21 this year so I hope you will achieve all your life goals and may Allah bless you with success, health, happiness, patience and strength. May you live the life that you have always dreamed of. May Allah bless you with victory in this life and eternal life too. Happy birthday.

Please pray for me to be rich so I can give you any expensive things that you wish for your birthday present, you name it I buy it for you LOL.

This the only decent picture of us that I keep

p/s : I have tons of silly pictures of you but I do not want to reveal it to public (so I hope you do the same pleaseee huhuhu)


14 January 2017.
Thank you, Yusri.

No comments:

Post a Comment